http://shaelosplants.eu/wp-content/uploads/news-test.jpg 625 1000 netinfo http://shaelosplants.eu/wp-content/uploads/logo-300x252.png netinfo2017-01-18 11:42:142017-01-18 11:43:14Things to Remember!!!
- Do not prune when there is a heavy rain or it is very windy.
- Do not prune during the cold days of winter or in summer when it is very hot.
- If it is very windy, be sure to water your plant the next few days.
- if you prune an old plant it is better after pruning to fertilize it, in order to help it pull out new shoots.
- There is a possibility, the plan after pruning to face problems because of the cold. Cut all the damaged branches in order to protect the rest.
- If you remove too much foliage, you should protect the plant from the sun and heat, because there is a danger of internal burns.